Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sunday Breakfast with the Beemers

It was a little chilly, early, going out the the Yankee Beemers monthly breakfast meeting. I do need to get some cold weather pants. My jacket keeps me warm enough and I just got some new gloves at the motorcycle show in Willmington, MA, a couple of weeks ago. I also got a scarf at the sportsmen show in Worcester, MA, last month. My boots were warm with the thick socks I was wearing. Just the pants area needs improvement.
The breakfast brought out many Beemers! The parking lot was loaded with new bikes and old bikes.
After a short ride I noticed that a screw on the faring was loose. I tightened it and wondered if the one on the other side was loose. It wasn't, it was gone! I had just gotten the bike back from Wagner Motors and it appears they left a couple of screws loose. I will have to give them a call on Tuesday when they are open.

No comments: